We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Content Specialist with 3 – 4 years of experience, preferably in the beauty and service industry, to join our team. If you believe in a career that promotes inclusivity, diversity and creativity AND have a passion for storytelling, then this position is for you.
As a key support within the Ziba Beauty Team, this position is instrumental in the development and execution of the brand narrative, and maintenance of superior brand presentation and voice across all distribution channels. The role is key in creating, organizing and maintaining campaign details and deliverables, and supports development brand content across print, digital and social media. This role also functions as the day-to-day support for broader departmental business needs. We are looking for a proactive doer who is adept at multitasking and is able to excel in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision and is a team player.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution utilizing the Ziba Beauty brand, mission statement and success stories to create clear, engaging and consistent messages for our audience groups.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop effective content strategies and establish a sustainable and strategic content approach to marketing.
- Develop, execute and optimize customer acquisition campaigns across paid search (Google), social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and various display and content marketing channels (YouTube, E-Mail Blasts).
- Create and implement paid social media strategies and campaigns to build brand awareness and increase high-quality lead acquisition through content marketing and interest targeting.
- Manage the creation and delivery of content to sites including Ziba’s website/ blog.
- Create and write stories (website, blog) and ad copy (social, email, and display) to support campaign and marketing strategies.
- Maintain Ziba’s social media presence across all digital channels; including Instagram Stories.
- Create and manage an Influencer Marketing Campaign: the process of identifying, researching, engaging and supporting the people who create high-impact conversations with Ziba’s customers, including everything from budget to execution.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies e.g. new products/ services.
- Collaborate/ work with outside organizations to increase brand awareness – including hosting and attending events/ workshops, organizing gift bags and other sponsorships, all while representing the Ziba brand in a friendly and professional manner.
- Organize photo shoots from concept to creation; including budget, team management, acquiring photographer, contacting models and beauty artists and creating mood boards when appropriate.
- Work with Yelp to maintain brand’s appearance and reputation, including the implementation and management of Yelp Check-In Offers and Deals and Yelp Advertising.
- Communicate effectively and work in collaboration with outside graphic designers to create print and digital content for Social Media, Website, E-Mail Blasts, Promotions and the Ziba Studios’ needs.
- Re-purpose / edit past marketing collateral using Adobe Illustrator.
- BA/MS degree in marketing, communications or equivalent; agency experience is a plus.
- Must possess at least 3-4 years of previous digital marketing experience (paid search, social, display).
- Knowledge of email and marketing automation.
- Effective communicator in highlighting data insights and presenting data-driven strategies.
- Must be a standout problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be flexible—willing to change direction if needed—even multiple times.
- Must have experience with Social Media organization platforms e.g. Planoly
- Strong copywriting skills, combined with the ability to create, revise, direct, and re-purpose content to meet the strategic objectives.
- Must be familiar with WordPress.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs, PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS; Proficiency in SQL a plus.