This is a limited edition kit that has been lovingly assembled by the Ziba Family to help you groom and maintain your brows in the safety of your home. If you like these products, take a look at our other collections, HERE.
Please Read Instructions Carefully Before Use
Define your brow shape with the Multi Task Brush and Brow Trio Powder
- Use the Brush to apply the appropriate shade in the Brow Trio Powder
- Hold the Brush up to your face vertically inline with mid-nostril.
- Make a mark where the top of the brush hits your eyebrow, this is the inner corner
- To find the brow arch point, keep the brush inline with your nostril and hold it at an angle that matches up with the inner edge of your iris.
- Where the brush hits your eyebrow is your peak, make another mark there.
- To find the brow tail, move your brush to the edge of your nose and angle is diagonally to the outer corner of the eye
- Mark where the brush hits your eyebrow, make another mark there
- Repeat this process on the other side so now you have markers where your inner corner, peak, and tail are on your brow.
- Use the Brow Crayon to outline the shape of your natural brow using these points as a guide
- Fill in the shape using the Multi Task Brush and the appropriate shade from the Brow Trio
If you have never waxed before please do a Patch Test. Always conduct a patch test on the area to be waxed & wait 12 hours. If no irritation occurs, continue.
Skin should be clean and dry before using the product.
Always remove strips quickly and in one motion. Never pull straight up, pull backwards and stay close and in parallel the skin as this helps reduce discomfort. Note: The same strip may be used twice.
Now that you have your brow shape defined, it’s time to Wax around this shape
- Cut the wax strip where the blue line indicates
- Warm wax strips between your hands
- Apply wax strips in the same direction as your hair growth right at the line you created for the shape
- Start at the inner corner to the peak, then the peak to the tail
- When you are waxing the top of your brow, start at the inner corner and place the strip right at the line of your shape towards the peak
- Use one hand to pull skin taut in direction of hair growth and use the other hand to pull-off quickly in the opposite direction
- Now place wax strip right at the line of your shape from the peak to the tail
- Use one hand to pull skin taut down from the tail and use the other hand to pull-off quickly upwards towards the peak
- When you are waxing the bottom of your brow, start at the inner corner and place the strip right at the line of your shape towards the peak
- Use one hand to pull skin taut upwards from the peak and use the other hand to pull-off quickly towards the inner corner
- Now place the wax strip right at the line of your shape from the peak to the tail
- Use one hand to pull skin taut downwards from the tail and use the other hand to pull-off quickly upwards towards the peak
Repeat the process on both brows and clean your skin with the Antibacterial Wipes in the kit.
- Use the Conceal Light to contour or correct tone
- Use the Hi Lite Pearl to accentuate your brows
- Use the Finish Wax to stimulate hair growth and define your brows
Previously shaved hair is strong & resistant.
Wait 2 weeks or until hair is 1/4 ” (1/2 cm) long before first use.
In hot weather or when perspiring, apply talc sparingly.
Always press-on in the direction of hair growth.
Pull of in the opposite direction.
Pull the strip back along itself in one quick motion.
Clean Up & Aftercare
Remove any excess wax remaining on the skin with wipe.
High skin sensitivity may occur after first use & decreases with ensuing uses as hair weakens.
The skin often turns pink & spotty after hair removal but should disappear in a few hours.
If irritation persists, discontinue use. Regrowth varies per person, appearing anywhere from 2 – 6 weeks.
Store you strips flat in their box in a cool, dry area.
Do not use on skin treated with Retinol A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy products.
Do not use on sensitive, sunburned, irritated or injured skin.
Do not use alcohol or astringents before or after waxing.
Do not sunbathe before or after waxing.
Improper use such as pulling the strip up & away from the skin, not keeping skin taut during waxing, or reapplying the product more than twice over the same area will cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.