2 days of Intensive hands on training.
This course provides excellent training in advanced skills in The Art of Threading. This class is ideal for:
- Those wishing to work freelance shaping brows with the Art of Threading
• Those wishing to work in a retail environment at a brow bar, selling brow tools,
• Those wishing to be a part of a professional network on this topic trained by the best
• Those wishing to progress on to more advanced Threading and brow artistry course and need a foundation to start from • Those aspiring to learn from the best in class and to belong to a community of superior artists.
- Practical & Theory Education, Advanced Certification in The Art of Threading
The Introduction to Art of Threading 1day course is a prerequisite for this course.
The Advanced course includes:
How to Measure the Face • The study of facial structures for women and men • International perspectives and facial structures • You will develop best practices for identifying and handling different types of hair • There are sessions on Skin Types, Conditions and Threading Considerations •The Brow fit • Best Brows shapes for women and men• Brow trimming• Full face threading techniques • Product knowledge • Focus on challenging areas and hands-on practice • Demonstrate threading additional areas, eg. full-face, sides, men • Tips and suggestions to enhance speed and threading technique on the Floor at a Ziba Beauty Studio on real clients • Behind The Chair Practice on real Clients • We complete this class with a small segment on business development and marketing for success and industry trends/insights by the CEO of Ziba Beauty .
- Progressive Curriculum: Must be certified in The Art of Threading® Introduction prior to taking The Art of Threading® Advanced
• Verbal & Written Assessments to convey an understanding of theory & practices
• Educator observations to evaluate skill and proficiency for Certification. • Certified students will be added to a special list for brands recruiting brow artists specializing in the Art of Threading.